The use of certain cookies requires your consent. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
- Types of cookies and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: they allow the website to function better and are more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you put in your shopping basket.
- Anonymized analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is generated; on subsequent visits, the already existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. Thus the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- How often users visit the site
- which pages users view
- How long users view a particular page
- At which page visitors leave the site
- Proprietary tracking cookies: these allow us to know that, in addition to our website, you have also visited the relevant website(s) from our network. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. For these cookies we ask your permission. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Social media related cookies: with these, social media like Facebook and LinkedIn register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your web surfing behavior.
- Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to access, rectify, restrict and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com. To prevent misuse we may ask you to provide adequate identification. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
- Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your Internet browser. You can also set your Internet browser to notify you when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Check the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may affect the enjoyment of this website.Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, show you advertisements through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via youronlinechoices.com
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website will work completely properly. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the Website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements. The ads are just not tailored to your interests and may be repeated more often. How you can adjust your settings varies from one browser to another. Consult the help function of your browser if necessary, or click on one of the links below to go directly to your browser manual.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=nl
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/kb/278835
- Safari on a smart phone: https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
- Safari on a Mac: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- New developments and unforeseen cookies
- Final remarks
We will need to update these statements from time to time, such as when we update our website or change the rules around cookies. You can consult this web page for the latest version. If you have any questions and/or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
18th of May 2021